Double Blade Slide Gate (DBSG or DBRS)
PEBCO® Double Blade Slide Gates reduce operating time of large gates by moving two blades toward the center of the opening, rather than a single blade all the way across. Blades operate on offset planes to insure complete closure, without stalling or jamming, even with the hardest materials.
- • Similar to a conventional gate design, the double blade version uses blades that meet and overlap in the center of the flow opening
- • Reduced operating time at constant actuator velocity
- • Blades move on offset, parallel planes to provide closure through static columns of large and/or very hard products
- • Blades overlap in the closed position to insure positive flow termination with a variety of materials
- • Symmetrical design requires less space from opening centerline to end of gate